Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to show Categories, Calendar, Tag Cloud, etc.

How to show Categories, Calendar, Tag Cloud, etc. 12 years 9 months ago #14003

• MSWCyndi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I'm sure this is a very simple fix, but I am having a heck of a time figuring out why my categories, calendar, tag cloud, etc aren't showing in the right position on the blog that I am setting up.

They are all published and set to right. I have read throught the entire user documentation pdf file, and just can't seem to see what I am missing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Cyndi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to show Categories, Calendar, Tag Cloud, etc. 12 years 9 months ago #14021

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This is most likely caused by your template. Can you provide a link to your site so we can have a look...?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:How to show Categories, Calendar, Tag Cloud, etc. 12 years 9 months ago #14043

• MSWCyndi
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you!

Here's the link: www.mbagchurch.org/component/rsblog/blog.html

I have it on a hidden menu right now...

Cheers,
Cyndi

Re:How to show Categories, Calendar, Tag Cloud, etc. 12 years 8 months ago #14061

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

From what I can see the modules are correctly loaded when viewing the page with one of the default Joomla! templates:

www.mbagchurch.org/component/rsblog/blog...l?template=ja_purity

Please make sure that you have cache disabled on your site from Global Configuration > System and from Plugin Manager > System Cache and delete the remaining cache from Tools > Clean Cache. Also, if you are using a 3rd Party SEF component please delete the SEF cache as well.

If the problem persists, then issue is most likely generated by your template which either does not load the respective module positions or it assigns incorrect styles to the modules. It would be best to contact your template provider regarding this.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!