Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Remote publishing subject cutted

Remote publishing subject cutted 13 years 6 days ago #13112

by sending an email, the subject of the posts is cutted after 46 character (incl. space character).

thanks in advance for a hint.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Remote publishing subject cutted 12 years 11 months ago #13240

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

RSBlog! does not have a imposed limit on the number of chars for a blog post title. This might actually be a limitation of your email client.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Remote publishing subject cutted 12 years 11 months ago #13337

Thanks for reply!
I checked the imap account -> but the subject is still ok there.

I made some tests -> emails with short subject works fine but with long subject (91 Characters incl. 13 space) are not downloaded and still remain in the imap account;

regards
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by netzgrafik.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!