Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Single Category Module

Single Category Module 13 years 4 months ago #11923

How can I list a single category? Currently we can only do a category list. I would like to show the current blog post followed by recent posts in the same category.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Single Category Module 13 years 4 months ago #11979

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

We are actually working on a improved version of the RSBlog! category module. Here you will be able to select what categories you wish to display.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Single Category Module 13 years 2 months ago #12350

• bwaite
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Any movement on this? I'm designing a music studio site where each band will have its own page. I need each band to have its own category, and the recent pots module on each band's page must show only that band's category. Any way to do this? Thanks.

Re:Single Category Module 13 years 2 months ago #12361

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The improved module has been published. This is available in the View my downloads area (if you have an active RSblog! license). You can read more about it here:

[url]
http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/112-plugins-and-modules/504-categories-module.html[/url]
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!