Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre-Sale Questions

Pre-Sale Questions 13 years 4 months ago #11868

• tobypsl
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Been waiting for this component release, had a quick look, couple of initial questions:

The editor on the demo site is very basic, I use JCE on my own sites, will the component content editor defauilt to mine or will the same basic editor as in the demo site apply ?

I intend to write blogs and video blogs, I use 'All Videos Reloaded' plugin to play flv files, is it possible to play these files through RS Blog ?

Is there a module for recent blog posts ?

Is there functionality for linking blog content to LinkedIn (prof netoworking site) as in wordpress ?

Thanks !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pre-Sale Questions 13 years 4 months ago #11873

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I am glad that you are interested in our component.

The editor provided on the demo is standard (TinyMCE), but you can use any Joomla! editor that you like (including JCE).

From what i know of the latest version of All Videos Reloaded has a system plugin which basically enables you to embed videos on any HTML area.

Unfortunately, the recent blog posts module isn't available yet, but it will be released most likely this week. The list of available add-ons is available here:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/112-add-ons-and-enhancements.html

Unfortunately no, there is no LinkedIn integration at the moment.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Pre-Sale Questions 13 years 4 months ago #11921

Are you using Joomla articles or your own tables for the blog entries?

Thank you.

Re:Pre-Sale Questions 13 years 4 months ago #11929

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

RSBlog! uses its own tables. It does not rely on the content tables.

PS: The recent blog posts module has been added.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!