Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feedback Button Module URL

Feedback Button Module URL 4 years 7 months ago #39449

I have a Feedback menu item (main Nav) that displays the Feedback List as well as other Feedback modules. (categories list etc) on the page.
I'm also using the RSfeedbackButton module which is displayed on every page on my site and configured to also show the Feedback list when clicked.

The problem I have is that the feedback button uses component URL (site.com/component/rsfeedback/feedbacks?limit=5) and doesn't follow the menu URL (site.com/feedback)

This means that users get 2 different views depending on whether they clicked on the menu or the feedback button

Is there a way to configure the feedback button to use the menu URL structure? (or point to the same menu item)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!