Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: helix template social icons vanish

helix template social icons vanish 2 years 10 months ago #41232

Hey all, I wonder if anyone else has come across this. I have the Helix Ultimate template, which has built in social media icons. Throughout the website they work perfectly, only visible in the header, but when I open up a link to RSTickets Pro or the knowledgebase, the icons instead display as though the image is missing, replaced with a white square only. I am fairly sure it has something to do with Font Awesome, because for the hamburger menu when I set it to use Font Awesome it too does the same thing, but set it to use Pixeden and it appears as it should, the problem I have is I cant see any conflicting scripts, I have also set Jquery to not load in RS tickets pro, but seems to make no difference at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!