Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: reply to email sent about ticket doesn't work

reply to email sent about ticket doesn't work 4 years 5 months ago #39520

• jemmyn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
How can I setup my system so that when the email is sent about the ticket the user can just reply to the email in order to add more to the conversation? Right now we have the system setup so that they can send an email to an address and RS Tickets creates a ticket when it checks that email account but any time I reply to the email it creates a new ticket. We want to make it so we can allow our users to reply to the automated email generated. This is the email auto generated we have for: Sent to the customer when he submits a new ticket

Dear {customer_name},

Thank you for submitting your ticket. One of our staff members will review your issue as soon as possible.

You can view or reply to your ticket here:

{code}

Here is: Sent to the customer when a new reply is added

Hello {customer_name}.

You have a new message from {staff_name}.
Re: {subject}

You can view your ticket here:
{code}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!