Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Change language

Change language 2 years 10 months ago #41212

• info2388
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, how to import and set-up new languages?
In my case is Italian language.
Tks! :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change language 2 years 10 months ago #41217

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

We're releasing our products only in English language, any other translation is donated by the community. The available language pack for RSComments! are listed here. Although Italian language is not in the list, you can always create your language pack as explained here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: info2388

Change language 11 months 4 days ago #42744

I am looking for the same (another language). Your link is just showing some icons. Where are the language files to download ?

Change language 11 months 4 days ago #42745

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
You can find these under My Downloads > RSComments! > Modules & Plugins > Languages while logged in on our website.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!