Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSComments on Helix Ultimate with SP Pagebuilder 3

RSComments on Helix Ultimate with SP Pagebuilder 3 4 years 2 weeks ago #39947

Hi and good day
I purchased the Component and it produces the following Error: If your template does not have overrides for RSComments please make sure to correct them accordingly. I contacted JomShaper whom redirected me to your support.

When turning on the plugins, the site wont load anymore. The Dashboard does not look anything like in your demo. So at the moment all is turned off.

Could you please give me some inputs on how to solve that problem?

Thanks in advance and kind regards
Nika
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSComments on Helix Ultimate with SP Pagebuilder 3 3 years 9 months ago #40293

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

The message is just a notification to inform you that if you are using template override for RSComments!, these should be corrected to make sure that they work with the latest component update. If you don't have any overrides, you can ignore the message.

You can try testing the component on a standard Joomla! template, such as Protostar, RSComments! was built based on Joomla!'s default framework, which currently is Joomla! 2.3.2. If it works, then this points to either your template or a third party plugin/module.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!