Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Defining which pages rscomments enabled/disabled

Defining which pages rscomments enabled/disabled 8 years 8 months ago #31887

I have not been able to find the definitive answer to this question:

I have a number of sites where I want rscomments to be enabled, specifically on rsblog and in docman. I really do not want rs comments enabled on all other content pages/articles/modules, etc etc etc.

How can I limit this and make it work where I want it. I have resorted to completely disabling rscomment because it is so annoying.

I would appreciate any help you can offer in this. I want comments off my home pages and all other content other than blog.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Defining which pages rscomments enabled/disabled 5 years 10 months ago #38148

I am wanting the same thing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!