Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Want guests to be able to UL but not DL

Want guests to be able to UL but not DL 6 years 5 months ago #37449

• jhg5
  • Fresh Boarder
This isn't a problem with registered users. They can upload files and can be denied the ability to re-download them right away once the appropriate settings are set with the respective groups and I won't have to go back and re save the settings.

However, this isn't the case with unregistered guests. Currently guests are able to upload files and download them right after uploading them, even the guests who didn't upload the files, until I go onto RSfiles and reapply the appropriate settings(I have to do this every time a guest uploads a file). I want unregistered guests(and guests who didn't upload the file) to upload files but not be able to re download them right after uploading them. Is there a way I can set this up? I have already put public unregistered guests in a group and only given them the ability to view/upload files, yet like I stated previously they're still able to download the files they upload unless I go into the folder settings and reapply the settings every time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!