Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: all file links take you to the home page?

all file links take you to the home page? 6 years 6 months ago #37381

I was using 1.16.2 and upgraded to 1.16.5 and since doing so all direct links on the website take the user to the home page. I cannot see anything wrong on the backend, and nothing other than the update has changed?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

all file links take you to the home page? 2 years 11 months ago #41155

• dclarke7
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone have an answer for this? This just happen to us we are on Joomla 3.9.25 all our rsfile links direct to homepage, we noticed all the links have this now on the end of the URL: (&Itemid=189)

I also created a new folder / sub folder / files(s) to see if this had any affect.

No additional permissions were added to this directory or any of the files

I tested different file types
PDF, DOCX, JPG

I also tested with the files at the parent level of the directory.

All tests resulted with the extra parameter "&Itemid=189" resulting in a redirect to the home page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!