Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: login and redirect to folder

login and redirect to folder 6 years 7 months ago #37209

• eureka2
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, i bought rsfiles but i want that the single user when he logged, redirect to him folder with him files. i tryed with menu confuration but it doesn't work

can you help me? thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

login and redirect to folder 6 years 7 months ago #37216

Hello,

So far as I know is this not possible. But there is an other solution to realize this.

Use the module RSfiles mod_rsfiles_folder_content_viewer.

Create user groups and authorize the user for the specific user group. In the module you can link the user group to the access level and select the directory path. In this way it is possible for a user immediately sees his files on the home page. The user can also directly download this files.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Marco

login and redirect to folder 6 years 6 months ago #37314

You could try this component:

www.pages-and-items.com/extensions/redirect-on-login

I use it all the time. User, when logging into the front end, is sent to a hidden menu that takes them to RSFiles. In RSFiles I set up profiles that only show the logged in user their own folder.

Managers see all folders.

Good luck!

Chris

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!