Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFiles Joomla Search Plugin

RSFiles Joomla Search Plugin 8 years 10 months ago #31395

Hi there,
I seem to have a major issue with the RSFiles Joomla Search Plugin... I don't know if there are any settings I am missing, but whenever a search is performed through the Joomla Site Search, there is no results from RSFiles...

I have hundreds of documents in my site and there are no results in the search!!

Can someone please help?!!?

Thanks,
Sarah
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by itsupport6.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSFiles Joomla Search Plugin 8 years 9 months ago #31515

If anyone is wondering - this issue was solved by using the "Synchronise Files" option in the backend of RSFiles.
Thanks,
Sarah
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!