Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Navbar not showing Home, Search and Bookmark icons

Navbar not showing Home, Search and Bookmark icons 9 years 4 months ago #29369

Good Day

I've set up RS Files to show the Search and Bookmark options, but my page is only showing an empty nav bar at the top: www.naccw.org.za/publications

For some reason linking to RS Files also moves my template navigation to the left of the page. I have assigned the correct template to this menu item. Why is this happening and what can I do to fix this?

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Navbar not showing Home, Search and Bookmark icons 9 years 4 months ago #29398

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
This issue is generated by your template and is not controlled by the component, if you take a look here:

www.naccw.org.za/publications?template=protostar

The navbar is displayed perfectly.

PS: I would recommend bringing up this issue to your template's developer
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by cosmin.cristea.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfrylinck

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!