Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Download URL

Download URL 11 years 2 weeks ago #21997

Hi

I wonder if you can help me with this?

I have my system setup to email an admin once a file has been downloaded. I am using the default coding to populate the email:

Hello {email},

You can download the file from here : {downloadurl}

Thanks

However, when the email arrives, the URL doesn't include the http://www. part, but looks like this:
/home/myaccount/public_html/downloads/Folder/Folder/document.pdf.zip.

Do I have to change a system setting to enable the proper URL to be displayed so the admin can view the file directly from the URL?

Thanks

Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Download URL 11 years 2 weeks ago #21998

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

The link should look like <a href="index.php?option=com_rsfiles&task=download&path=[...]">link</a>
Please download RSFiles! again from your account install it over your current installation - this will update the necessary files. After the update is performed, please try again.
If you are still encountering this issue, please submit a support ticket so that one of our staff members can take a look.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!