Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: File only viewable for user that uploaded & admin

File only viewable for user that uploaded & admin 11 years 5 months ago #19614

Hello,

Could you please let me know if there is any possibility with RSFiles! for the following issue:

I would like to have an system where the user can upload the file. This file is only viewable for the user that uploaded the file and the administrator. Is this possible with RSFiles!?

Thanks in advance.

Brent
The administrator has disabled public write access.

File only viewable for user that uploaded & admin 11 years 4 months ago #20165

I see this is an older post with no replies. Yes you can easily do this. You have to enable "briefcase" and then each user can get a briefcase based on their user id# that's generated by joomla. Fairly easy.
Good luck if you haven't jumped on it yet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!