Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Parse error after installation

Parse error after installation 14 years 2 months ago #9694

Hallo, when i click to Memberships icon in RSMemberships Menü in Joomla admin, than i get this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&', expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /homepages/39/d266224865/htdocs/notebookhelp/administrator/components/com_rsmembership/models/memberships.php on line 112

I get no error in installation prozess.

It is correctly set: 755 for /components, 755 for administrator/components, 777 for /media and at least 755 for the configured Joomla tmp folder

Need help please. Thank you

Systeminformation:
PHP erstellt für: Linux infong 2.4 #1 SMP Tue Dec 18 22:34:10 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux
Datenbankversion: 4.0.27-max-log
Datenbanksortierung: N/A (mySQL < 4.1.2)
PHP-Version: 4.4.9
Webserver: Apache
PHP-Anbindung zum Webserver: cgi
Joomla!-Version: Joomla! 1.5.15 Stable [ Wojmamni Ama Mamni ] 05-November-2009 04:00 GMT
Browserkennung: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; de; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6

Safe-Mode: off
Open-basedir: non
Fehler anzeigen: on
Kurze Open-Tags: on
Datei-Uploads: on
Magic-Quotes: on
Register-Globals: on
Ausgabe puffern: off
Session-Speicherpfad: /tmp
Session-Autostart: 0
XML aktiviert: Yes
Zlib aktiviert: Yes
Deaktivierte Funktionen: non
Mbstring aktiviert: Yes
Iconv verfügbar: Yes
WYSIWYG-Editor: Editor - No Editor
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by taylan.yildirim.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Parse error after installation 14 years 2 months ago #9735

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please download RSMembership! again from our site and install over your current version. This will act as an update for your current installation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!