Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMembership! user registration whith CB

RSMembership! user registration whith CB 7 years 2 weeks ago #36572

Hello,

I am working on a Joomla-based system requiring users membership as registration. I suggested and obtained the purchasing of RSMembership! after the positive experience I had with your product and their support.
If, on one hand I was able so successfully set up the RSMembership! module, I am now experiencing a very strange problem after installing CB Pro. When CB Pro is disabled, the RSMembership! registration process works correctly which means all the emails are sent and received both by users and administrator. When CB Pro is enabled, when at the user's email verification step, the page is not properly shown: RSMembership! routes the registration process to the CB Login and no email is sent to the admins (which have to validate the account).
This is for sure a module conflict as I have verified each one to work separately and only showing the problem when both enabled.
Because I'd like to keep both components, I'd be more than happy if someone from the RS support team could point me to (if there's any) solution.

Thank you,
DL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!