Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Payment Re-Occuring Times Set To 0. Unlimited?

Payment Re-Occuring Times Set To 0. Unlimited? 7 years 3 weeks ago #36550

• kevinmac
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using RS-MEMBERSHIP for a monthly subscription. I notice that in the settings under the Re-Occuring Payment Settings, the Re-occuring payment times is set to 0. Does this mean unlimited? I could not find documentation on that so any help would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!