Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No thank you page or go to url when add extras

No thank you page or go to url when add extras 8 years 2 months ago #33672

• info2144
  • Fresh Boarder
I have 2 memberships.
One don't have extras and after submit the form it will show the thank-you message (url ends with: /show-thank-you).
The other one has extra options (with prices), but after submit there is no message (url ends with: /payment?payment=none)
I have made a article and add it to a menu-item, but the same thing happens when I want them to redirect to url. The one without extras is going to the right url from the menu-item, and the one with the extras is (still) going to the url ends with "/payment?payment=none".
When I remove the extras from this last membership its going fine, the problem is adding the extras I think.

Is this a bug or is it me???

btw: No payment is required so I have set both memberships to a trial-period.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No thank you page or go to url when add extras 8 years 2 months ago #33684

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Please submit a support ticket so we can have a closer look at this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!