Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForms / RSMembership Integration

RSForms / RSMembership Integration 8 years 8 months ago #31632

• info3042
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm using RSMembership for my website, but I need to also create a Joomla user and send that user to MailChimp to receive a welcome email (and future emails). RSForms does all of this with available plugins, but RSMemberships does not. I was hoping to be able to use RSForms for the registration process and have it pass the information to RSMembership, but I don't see any easy way to do that.

Any suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: taragalles

RSForms / RSMembership Integration 8 years 8 months ago #31675

• info3042
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Bump

RSForms / RSMembership Integration 8 years 7 months ago #31946

I also need this, any word?

RSForms / RSMembership Integration 4 years 7 months ago #39365

• netnog
  • Fresh Boarder
I also need this, any solution?

RSForms / RSMembership Integration 2 years 1 month ago #41841

THIS REALLY SUCKS ! I can't imagine that developers cannot answer any questions here ! I think people who pay for the extensions should receive decent support. While everyone can create ticket, answering (at least some) questions would save the time for their customer Support, so the same questions do not have to be answered endlessly...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!