Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Modifying Email Notifications

Modifying Email Notifications 8 years 11 months ago #30998

• rpombo3
  • Fresh Boarder
I just can't find it in the documentation. How do you modify email notifications? I don't see any way to control the text or when they are being sent.
Thank you,
Ralph
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modifying Email Notifications 8 years 11 months ago #31110

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
In order to change membership email notifications head to Components > RSMembership! > Memberships > choose your membership and select Subscriber's Email or Admin Email tab.

More information regarding this subject here: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...berships.html#semail
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!