Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Manually add subscription to account

Manually add subscription to account 9 years 1 week ago #30699

Is it possible to manually add a subscription to an account? If so I'm having difficulty finding how to in the docs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Manually add subscription to account 8 years 10 months ago #31138

• ethistle
  • Fresh Boarder
I would also like to be able to manually add a member.
Would you add them in the main joomla user area and then add the additional fields in the membership program?

Let me know

Cheers
Jim

Manually add subscription to account 8 years 10 months ago #31150

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
In order to manually add a subscription to an account head to Components > RSMembership! > Subscribers > select the user and go to Memberships Tab. Click on New Membership button and select the desired membership from the popup window.

More on this here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...321-subscribers.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!