Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: read more... after signup

read more... after signup 13 years 1 month ago #12896

• info62
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it possible to display an article's intro text only (without membership) and then after successful signup to a membership plan give users full access to that article?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:read more... after signup 13 years 1 month ago #12911

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

You can allow access to article listings (without the user having the need for a membership) and restrict access to articles via the RSMembership! shared content. Note that you will have to add all articles what you wish to restrict access to.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:read more... after signup 13 years 1 month ago #12931

• info62
  • Fresh Boarder
ok, but this is not what I want. I want to give users a teaser text (intro text) and them have them pay for a subscription in order to read the full article. So this can not be done with RSmembership?

Re:read more... after signup 13 years 1 month ago #12936

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Ok. How exactly are you planning to publish the intro text ? If this is going to be a different article that you can simply exclude this from the RSMembership! shared content area.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!