Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Just to be sure before buy

Just to be sure before buy 13 years 3 weeks ago #12886

• mtgt
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I already check your demo, but I want to be sure before buy RSmembership to be able to do why I want for my magazine subscriber.

Just want to know if I can use this component to sale magazine subscription.
I just want my reader be able to apply for a 1 year plan or 6month plan and be able to give their adress and all contact detail and pay by paypal. And after I have to be able to manage my subscriber in backend and know where I have to send their magazine.

One more question, is it possible for subscriber to manage their subscription in front end and know how long time they left.

Yhanks in advance for your answer
Greg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Just to be sure before buy 13 years 3 weeks ago #12891

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

RSMembership! can be generally used to restrict site content. If you are not planning to actually restrict content you can simply use a payed contact form (RSform!Pro along with the PayPal plugin for example).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!