Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Users Identified In Users Tab

Users Identified In Users Tab 13 years 1 month ago #12691

• paputxi
  • Fresh Boarder
The answer to this question may be obvious, but I want to make sure as I haven't found anything in the documentation that addresses this. If it is documented somewhere, please tell me where I can find this information.

Are the users that are identified in RSMembership! Users tab ONLY those people that have subscribed via the RSMembership process? I want to make sure that it does import all the names that appear under Joomla's User Manager as not all those people are subscribers.

Hope this make sense.

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Users Identified In Users Tab 13 years 1 month ago #12830

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The listings that are available in the Subscriber area represent the users that have registered to a membership.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!