Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Please ad these features

Please ad these features 13 years 2 months ago #12346

• beth5
  • Fresh Boarder
LOVE RSMembership. My two feature requests are 1. PLEASE make the custom fields work with RSFormPro (LOVE this product as well!)

2. Please add a "calendar year" option to the subscription lengths. Many organizations and associations go by a calendar year (From Jan 1 to Dec 31) for memberships.

So lets say you join the club on March 1, 2011 your membership would end Dec 31, 2011 instead of March 1, 2012. It doesn't matter when you join - even if you join Dec 1 of 2011 you still expire Dec 31 of 2011.

Obviously the problem with this is that every membership will be a different length, depending on when a person joins, but I'm sure there has to be a way to set everyone to expire on Dec 31!

So that's my wish list!! Thanks SO MUCH for a great component and your OUTSTANDING customer support. I posted a review on the Joomla extension site!
The topic has been locked.

Re:Please ad these features 13 years 2 months ago #12365

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please use out feedback area to suggest new features:

[url]
http://www.rsjoomla.com/suggest-extensions/rsfeedback.html
[/url]
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The topic has been locked.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!