Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: "Thank you page" problem

"Thank you page" problem 13 years 3 months ago #12201

Hello,

if i subsrcibe to a membership the "thank you page" goes to somewhere but didn't stay at the place before.

I mean my breadcrump before subscription looks like:
Home \ Memberships \ Standard - Membership
After subscription it show
Home
but it's not the Homepage (of cause not, it's the page for thank you...).
I want that to show the page in
Home \ Memberships \ Standard - Membership\Thank you

I hope someone can understand what i want and can give me an advice how to solve this.

cheers, michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:"Thank you page" problem 13 years 3 months ago #12225

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can consider creating a separate Thank You article on your site which will be placed inside a Menu Item. Then, place the menu in a module that is published in a position that is not included on your site. Next, set your memberships to redirect to the given menu item after subscription and so the Breadcrumbs will point to the given Thank You page instead of the preset thank you message from RSMembership!.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!