Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feature Request - Admin Notification on Expiration

Feature Request - Admin Notification on Expiration 13 years 5 months ago #11905

• lfar
  • Fresh Boarder
Currently, there's no way an admin can know when a users membership expires. I'd like to request a feature where the admin can get an email notification when a users membership expires.

In my case, I have other duties (remove from mailing list, etc) to perform when a membership expires.

Thanks!
Larry
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Feature Request - Admin Notification on Expiration 13 years 5 months ago #11938

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have added such a feature on the to do list for RSMembership! and it will be added to the component in it's future updates.

Re:Feature Request - Admin Notification on Expiration 13 years 2 months ago #12475

• mexl
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Bogdan,

thanks for all the great work. This is a real important issue for us to. We have so many members to keep track off.

Would be great if we could see this in the near future,

all the best,
Matthias
herzenssache.org

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!