Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: More info required

More info required 13 years 5 months ago #11747

• gulam
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am looking for a membership system that allows members to access their employee benefit statements. Each members already has a unique member no. The following are a few points to consider

1. The system should allow adding custom fields in the registration form that will capture the member no.

2. I have a script that display the member statement when the member provides his/her member no.

3. When a member logs in the system should pass the member no to the script above and display the statement.

4. No one whether logged in or not should be able to see another's statement.

Is there anyway to achieve this in RSMembership??

Gulam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:More info required 13 years 4 months ago #11885

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I am glad that you are interested in our component.

1. RSMembership! does allow you to set custom fields for membership registration. Note that these are global not per membership.

2. Good.

3. This is not possible without serious custom scripting as the log in procedure is actually handled by the default Joomla functionality.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!