Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Menu Access

Menu Access 13 years 5 months ago #11603

• vanni
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!
Is it possible to restrict some menu items to "registere users" but not "members"?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Menu Access 13 years 5 months ago #11640

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Sure. But note that this is standard Joomla functionality. You do not need RSMembership! for this. When creating a menu item you can set the required access level.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Menu Access 13 years 2 months ago #12297

• ourland
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been trying to separate some part of my website from the restricted area but to no success.

I want RSMembership to just administer the restricted areas and leave others open.

Like on my site I have a forum that should be open to all but they are still forced to Sign Up.

Is there a way i can achieved the separation of members from just other site users.

please explain if possible

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!