Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Getting Membership expiry details

Getting Membership expiry details 13 years 8 months ago #10941

• JeffP
  • Fresh Boarder
I need to record in a local database when a membership expires.

Is there a way to have an email sent to me that contains the users membershipid when a membership expires?

Or I could just do a weekly dump from the membership_user table. It seems to contain expiry dates. The only problem is the date is in a format I don't recognize. How do I interpret this date?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Getting Membership expiry details 13 years 8 months ago #10960

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The respective value is written in the UNIX timestamp, which you can convert to the corresponding date format. You can find more information about this, here:

www.unixtimestamp.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!