Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Shared folders through Membership Extras?

Shared folders through Membership Extras? 13 years 8 months ago #10931

I am using RSMembership to set up a series of memberships that give access to different e-books. One of the goals is to upsell at the time of purchase by encouraging customers to purchase another e-book of similar interest.

To do this, I set up a Membership Extras. But I cannot see how to then give access to the folder with the e-book through the Extras. How do I do this?

Many thanks!
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by TbullGroup. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Shared folders through Membership Extras? 13 years 8 months ago #10959

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can try going to RSMembership! > Membership Extras > select an extra of your choice > Assigned Values > edit a value of your choice and here you will be able to access the Shared Content tab where you can set shared content for the extra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!