Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Will my website and PayPal synch?

Will my website and PayPal synch? 13 years 8 months ago #10888

• JeffP
  • Fresh Boarder
If I have recurring memberships, and the member cancels the recurring payment on PayPal, how will my website know this and then cancel the membership?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Will my website and PayPal synch? 13 years 8 months ago #10891

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

If no response is received from PayPal then the membership will not be renewed and so canceled.

Re:Will my website and PayPal synch? 13 years 8 months ago #10901

• JeffP
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your help.

Is this automatic and all handle by the website, or do we have to check for an email response about the renewal and if not received manually cancel the subscription?

Re:Will my website and PayPal synch? 13 years 8 months ago #10903

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

This is handled by RSMembership!. If the response is received then the component will automatically renew the membership, if not the renewal will not take place.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!