Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: translate rs seo

translate rs seo 4 years 2 months ago #39794

• kocian
  • Fresh Boarder
hello, how can i translate this text: This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click here

thx for replay
The administrator has disabled public write access.

translate rs seo 4 years 2 months ago #39795

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

These strings originate from the following language file, locate under this path:

\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.plg_system_rsseo.ini

The ones in question are:

RSSEO_COOKIE_ACCEPT_I_UNDERSTAND="I understand"

RSSEO_COOKIE_TEXT="This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies."

RSSEO_COOKIE_INFO=" To find out more, please click <a href="%s" target="_blank">here</a>."

Instead of modifying the file (which isn't recommended as changes are eventually lost after an update), you can use the standard Joomla! language override feature to provide a different translation on the following language constants for your desired language:

RSSEO_COOKIE_ACCEPT_I_UNDERSTAND

RSSEO_COOKIE_TEXT

RSSEO_COOKIE_INFO
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by adrianp. Reason: added link
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!