Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How do I stop RSSeo from crawling JEvents calendar

How do I stop RSSeo from crawling JEvents calendar 7 years 6 months ago #35945

• smsiders
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there any way I can prevent RSSeo from crawling my JEvents calendar links. I've been working around it for over a year and just letting it crawl the calendar links then unpublishing them from the sitemap, but now that our calendar is more filled with repeating events every week for months, the scans take forever.

In JEvents I do have it set to no crawl no follow but that doesn't stop RSSeo. Any fix for this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!