Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Only After Email Confirmation not working

Only After Email Confirmation not working 8 years 6 months ago #32563

• joomla3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
i have tried this on a number of sites now and when I use the "Only After Email Confirmation:" option in the Rsmail plugin and set it to no, it does not subscribe the user.

I have raised a ticket in the past but had no joy.

Has anyone else experienced this and if they have do they have an answer to the problem.

Going to test the settings one more time in a clean install.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Only After Email Confirmation not working 8 years 6 months ago #32565

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
I am not quite sure i understand the overall scenario. Can you please provide more details on your actual configuration ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Only After Email Confirmation not working 8 years 5 months ago #32622

• joomla3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
More details... What would you like to know....

I am the latest versions of joomla, Rsmail, rsform pro and rsform pro Rsmail integration .

When I select "Perform the action only after email confirmation" to no, it does not send email to subscriber but also does not subscribe user to newsletter. However if I select yes it does send email and subscribes user after clicking link.

I want subscriber to be subscribed without email confirmation, hence the setting being set at "no"

However this does not seem to work.

My query is am I missing a setting or configuration or is there a bug on this facility?

Before you ask it is not possible to give access to backend.

Only After Email Confirmation not working 8 years 5 months ago #32631

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
We have implemented some recent changes to the RSForm!Pro - RSMail! integration. Please download and update the plugin and test again.

If the issue persists, please submit a support ticket about this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!