Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Malware not detected

Malware not detected 14 years 3 months ago #9291

It seems that my ftp password has been stolen and in all my .js files some Malware code has been added.

RSFirewall did not detect anything wrong, not in a single file.

After I had cleaned all the files, RSFirewall detected my changes.

Is the "Malware Pattern check" not working on my site/Server??

What can I do to get some improvements??

Cheers,
L.

pd.: I have Joomla 1.5.15 with an updated version of RSFirewall.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Malware not detected 14 years 2 months ago #9351

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

During the System Check, RSFirewall! scans only the standard (core) Joomla! files. If you wish to monitor other files, you can add them in the Firewall Configuration, in the "Monitor the following files for changes" field.

In order to prevent further infections we recommend you to change your FTP password, scan all the computers that have access to your site's FTP for any infections and replace the infected with the original ones(that can be downloaded from the respective components' install packages).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!