Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unable to re-install Firewall

Unable to re-install Firewall 14 years 4 months ago #8977

I get the following message when attempting to upgrade -
JFTP: :store: Bad response
Warning! Failed to move file.

This was for a Version 8 asking to be upgraded to 10 - would not allow me to put in the license code and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but won't allow ... could you please advise the best move from here

BTW Upgraded from Joomla 14-15 today, but All Super Administrators had vanished and become either Registered or Administrators. Which began working again just as mysteriously - do you think the Aliens have finally landed? ;)

MadamSplash
:blink:
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by pauline.douglas. Reason: Through a smiley in
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Unable to re-install Firewall 14 years 3 months ago #9268

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This error is most likely generated because of some incorrect file/folder permissions. Please check if you have at least 755 on /components, administrator/components, /media and your joomla tmp folder.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!