Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is my form hacked?

Is my form hacked? 11 years 1 month ago #21310

• hubert0
  • Fresh Boarder
After entering all info I get the "you forgot to enter several info" message for some fields.

In email there is this:
<script type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy84947 = 'myname' + '@'; addy84947 = addy84947 + 'hotmail' + '.' + 'com'; document.write('<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy84947 + '\'>'); document.write(addy84947); document.write('<\/a>'); //-->\n </script><script type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write('<span style=\'display: none;\'>'); //--> </script>Dit e-mailadres wordt beveiligd tegen spambots. JavaScript dient ingeschakeld te zijn om het te bekijken. <script type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write('</'); document.write('span>'); //--> </script>

What is going on here and how can I fix this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is my form hacked? 11 years 1 month ago #21325

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
No, your form is not hacked :) Please read the following article:
My email field contains a script
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Is my form hacked? 11 years 1 month ago #21328

• hubert0
  • Fresh Boarder
Haha... Thank you very much for the fast response! It worked. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I also found out that I had some trouble because of caching enabled. I switched of caching and now my thank you page appears again.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!