Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Does RSFirewall affect XML-RPC?

Does RSFirewall affect XML-RPC? 6 years 5 days ago #38041

I'm just trying to find out whether RSFirewall might be a reason why my Blog stats aren't being updated (in a different folder to the site that it's operational for). I have a main root folder site where RSFirewall is installed and I also then have a subfolder in which a blog resides. However, the stats in the latter haven't worked properly for ages now and it appears the reason is because Jetpack who operate the STats plugin can't access the XML-RPC file to render them.

They suggested the cause may be down to a Firewall or other security plugin, hence my Q.

Anyone any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!