Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Website hacked

Website hacked 6 years 1 month ago #37979

• info2714
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Dear RSJoomla!,

During the weekend the website of our customer is being hacked.
It is noticed by the firewall but it's not being blocked att all.
i already cleaned up the site but i do have some log-files to look further into.

the case:
- there where maps created in the FTP such as: awvy, magmi and some more.
- suspicous files and zips are uploaded via FTP and unziped on the map awvy, magmi
- They tried to send alot of spam with the website. Luckily they where using Office 365 so the e-mails where not been able to send.

Would you please look into this and maybe advise me what to do next?

I would like to hear from you.

Log 1: acceslog server
Log 2: acceslog SSl server
Log 3: RSFirewall! log

Kind regards,
Hugo van Leeuwen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!