Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: # of Events displayed in module not correct

# of Events displayed in module not correct 11 years 8 months ago #18536

I have the number of events that should display in the module set to 25 (in Settings) but it never displays more than 10. Anyone else seen this? And have a solution? (Not quite ready to upgrade to Pro but I will be soon).

Thanks for any info.

Kathy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: # of Events displayed in module not correct 11 years 8 months ago #18542

Hello,

If you give us a link people can look at the website for you to see what is wrong.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Re: # of Events displayed in module not correct 11 years 8 months ago #18580

• kathy6
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
(Same person logged in differently today)
The link to the site is www.cvbmc.org
The list in the module on the page only lists 10 events. I'm new to doing the module/template stuff so it might be there.
If you need back end access, please let me know and we'll work something out.

Kathy

Re: # of Events displayed in module not correct 11 years 8 months ago #18587

Hello,

If I understand correctly you did a template override or something like that for the module?
Have you tried it without template editing for the module?
To be sure that you did not break anything.

If you want me to check your backend, just create a account for me and send me a e-mail on info |A| con-con.nl
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
Last Edit: 11 years 8 months ago by wilco.alsemgeest.

Re: # of Events displayed in module not correct 11 years 8 months ago #18594

Hi,
I haven't done any template overrides. I just figured out how to use a module. I'll email you with a login tomorrow -- today really in your part of the world.
Thanks for the help.
Kathy

Re: # of Events displayed in module not correct 11 years 7 months ago #18729

Hello,

The module CVBMC Things To Do, is still on 10 events.
When I change this to 25 it displays 25 events.
I don't see any problems.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Re: # of Events displayed in module not correct 11 years 7 months ago #18730

Hi Wilco,
Thanks for that input. I was changing the number of events in the RSEvents dashboard to 25 and totally forgot about the module having a place to input the number.
Now it looks much better.

Thanks again,
Kathy

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!