Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForms Pro PDF plug-in font size

RSForms Pro PDF plug-in font size 7 years 6 months ago #35836

• smsiders
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to change the font size of the PDF's that I send via admin email. I've read the help material here about the default the configurable options, and the PHP post processing you can add. I also installed the Joomla tcpdf library and added the appropriate head tag to load that library. The help material here mentions installing that library manually (the extracted file) due to the file size, but instead I installed the Joomla extension for it. Although I'm not sure I need it just to post-process the font size.

Is there a simple way I can post processing the PDF font size?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!