Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Any suggestion to build a planning ?

Any suggestion to build a planning ? 9 years 9 months ago #28014

• orglube
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Everyone,

I need to build a school planning of children's attendances to the scholl restaurant : I thought that RS products might be usable to do what I want.

Here is the problem to solve :

- I know which days in the week every child used to attend to the restaurant (based on parents declaration at the beginning of the year);

- I am therefore able to prefill for each coming month a "previsional" planning of attendance to the restaurant for each child

- I would like to offer to the parents the possibility to change the expected planning throug the web (for example at the end of each week for the next week. That could be a calendar displayed in a window with a radio button for each day indicating if their child attend or not for the meal and that they could check or uncheck)

These plannings would be used :

1/ to build and print every day the list of children that are planned to attend to the restaurant for the manager to check presences ;

2/ to prepare the billing every month by counting for each child how many he/she has eaten at the restaurant.

Ideally, if I the tool could be used directly by the manager that receive chilren to check their actual presence, that would be great (a second checkbox in the calendar only visible by him for example).

Questions :

1- does it make sense (my english is not perfect, nor me since I'm french :-) ?

2- do you think that RS tools could help me to build something that meet my need ?

3- if not, any suggestion ?

NOTE : I have not talked above about user authentication : note that I know pretty welle community builder.

Thanks for any help you could provide,
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by orglube. Reason: end of message not properly formed
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!