Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSSearch and JEvent: wrong links and custom view

RSSearch and JEvent: wrong links and custom view 5 years 5 months ago #38584

• wortmann
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I use RSSearch 1.08 and the newes Version of Joomla and Jevents.

I use the plugins for Joomla articles and JEvents only.

The results for articles is ok (but to display the date of the article, the author or other displays would be nice).

But in the results for JEvents I need the event date. Is there any way to realise it in an override?

AND:

I see the results for JEvents, the result seems to be ok. If I click on one entry the link goes to a wrong entry.

You can see it on this example:
www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de/component/...609/searchterm-tosca
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!