Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFinder! not working with the ISIS admin template

RSFinder! not working with the ISIS admin template 8 years 1 month ago #34253

• Huski
  • Fresh Boarder
I have tried the RSFinder! on a number of different Joomla3 websites which use the Isis admin template that comes with Joomla. Publish Finder to the Menu position, type something in to search, then it fails with a Return to Control Panel button as well as making the isis menu push to the left of the screen and go from a horizontal menu to a vertical menu causing the blue background to cover the rsfinder! results or error message - not sure what is coming up as can't see.

Am using the latest Firefox.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSFinder! not working with the ISIS admin template 8 years 1 month ago #34275

Have you send in a support request?
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

RSFinder! not working with the ISIS admin template 8 years 1 month ago #34296

• Huski
  • Fresh Boarder
No - thought others might have had the same issue as I have. Is this something that has happened before? Looks like there could be a clash with styling as it occurs when I enter a search item, it starts to search to search then results (if any as I can't see) cause the main menu of the isis template expand to cover.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!