Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSsearch works with Joomla 3.4.1 SobiPro 1.1.13?

RSsearch works with Joomla 3.4.1 SobiPro 1.1.13? 8 years 10 months ago #31158

• judy7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Can anyone confirm that the RSsearch for SobiPro works with Joomla 3.4.1 and Sobipro 1.1.13 please?

The RSsearch for Joomla Content plugin is bringing results for the joomla content but I am not getting any results for the SobiPro content from the RSearch for SobiPro plugin (It is enabled).

I do have categories and items selected in the search fields and have selected all my sobi categories in the RSsearch for SobiPro plugin.

I have Joomla Content and SobiPro ticked in the RSsearch module components search.

My textual SobiPro fields have the Search Field setting enabled and set for via input field only.

Thanks for any reply.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!