Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Search in a dedicated article (or 2, or 3)

Search in a dedicated article (or 2, or 3) 10 years 5 months ago #25268

I want to implement a search in a very long article.
My problem is o configure the serach button for only searching in the dedicated article or articles.
Am I on the wrong way with RSsearch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Search in a dedicated article (or 2, or 3) 10 years 5 months ago #25271

Hello Peter,

RSSearch! can restrict the searching to articles from certain categories, by configuring the Categories option from the "RSSearch! for Joomla! Content" plugin configuration.

If you would like to only search in that article, or a limited number of articles you can simply create a category for those articles and set it in the Categories setting for RSSearch!.

For more details about RSSearch!, please refer to the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...website-content.html
Please remember that my responses aren't considered customer support, to receive customer support please submit a new customer support ticket, and we will gladly assist you.

Best Regards,
Cristian Nicolae.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peter.bickel

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!